Skip to main content

SUICIDE IS NOT A SOLUTION!!




19 YEAR OLD GIRL COMMITS SUICIDE FEARING THAT SHE WILL FAIL IN NEET EXAM 
The girl left a voice note that she was not blaming anyone.She has a fear that she may fail in the NEET exam, though she studied well.
Not only this incident,we have heard of many such suicide cases right from the time NEET exam has been made mandatory in Tamil Nadu.After every such incident,we can see Politicians and Social media influencers raising their voice against NEET saying that It Should Be Banned.
Is that the only solution?

No matter,how tough the situation is
TAKING YOUR LIFE IS NOT OKAY!!

Whom should we blame?The Politicians,the Medical Council,the Parents or the Students?
Whose fault is that?

According to me, Banning NEET is not the only solution for these suicide cases.It's all the mindset of students and parents that matters.We have seen many parents pressurising their students to take the exam. Many students commit suicide fearing that they may disappoint their parents.You are failing in just an exam.It's not the end of your life.
If you want to achieve something so badly, fight for it,work hard towards it.Giving up your life will fetch you nothing.

Also, there are so many career opportunities other than medicine.It's not the only profession in the world.There are many other professions through which you can provide your service to people and be successful too.Students should be made aware of that.Parents should support their children and motivate them that they will definitely succeed and it's completely fine if they didn't.

TO ALL THE YOUNG MINDS OUT THERE
You are Strong
You are bold
You are Intelligent
NEET is just an Exam
It's not your Life
You have a Beautiful Family
You have amazing friends
You are not alone
A Beautiful future is waiting for you.
Are you not excited to witness it?
Work hard towards your dreams.
If not today,one day you will reach your goal.
One day you will be proud of yourself.
Just be brave.
Stay Hopeful.

ALL THE BEST!!

Cheers,
Baru:)


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Mental Health is Important

There is a saying that 'You are your first friend and enemy all through your life. There is so much life in that words. In every person, no matter how good he  is, has  a little demon residing in him which directs him towards evil thoughts.       Yeah!! It's tough time now. We are living a life far from the normal. Man is a social  animal. We  always like to get surrounded by people. We are used to it. But now, we are meant to be  alone. We  have to distance ourselves from others. But that doesn't mean that you should ignore everyone and live in isolation.   STAY DISTANCED BY PERSON BUT CONNECTED BY HEART.       In this quarantine life, we are all buried into our mobile phones/other gadgets. You may feel that it's the only way to connect to people now. But, it's equally important to take care of yourselves.  Self-care  is the need of the hour. Take time to embrace yourself. Your one word of appreciation to your mom/dad/any person for their work, puts a smile on thei

Who is my dearest??🤔

For the first person, It's his family. The second person said, 'It's her love' For the third person, It's his friends. And for the fourth, It's her pet. But if you ask me the question Who is my dearest? It's my phone:) If your family showered you with unconditional love and support, My phone is my family. If your mom lashes at you for hanging out with your friends, My phone is my best friend. As I got the greatest scoldings from my mom for hanging out with her. If your teacher helps you gain knowledge, She is my teacher. It's because of her I passed my exams. She was always there for me. She never let me feel alone. Some people feel depressed when they are far from their love. But I feel depressed when my phone is charging. When she comes back to me with full battery, I am the happiest person in the world. The day I brought her from the shop was the day she was born. Right from that day,I look after her with utmost care. I beautified her by p

CORONA(One word,One million emotions )

Humans Now: You are so cruel! You are killing us. Mother Earth: You got me a break from humans. You helped me to rejuvenate. Animals and Other creatures: We are helpless! You made us starve to death. Humans Later: You helped us to spend more time with our family. You helped us explore our inner talents. Corona to others: Survival of the fittest bro! So, even the Corona taught us that it depends on your perspective on how you witness the situation.If you are going to see its negative side and weep, you're gonna weep forever. Instead you take it in a positive way and utilize this time to nurture yourselves, the life after this quarantine gonna hit you different.  A big salute to all the doctors and health care workers.