Skip to main content

BYE BYE 2020



Hey guys, Today I am going to open up about something that was stuck in my mind for quite a long time. So, wanna pour it out before it's too late:))

2020 is about to end. We are in the last few days of 2020 and it is not just like any other year in our life. For some people,it was happy as they got a break from their mundane life. And for some other it was not so good as they expected it to be at the beginning of the year ( smiling in pain ) due to Covid. But, 2020 definitely taught us a lot of lessons in this lockdown. We are not the same person as we were at the start of the year. 

So, before getting excited for the New year, let's ask these questions to ourselves.

Are you ready for 2021?

A whole new year is waiting for you. Are you ready to face it?

Are you going to bring about a change in your life in 2021 or you are going to pass it just like any other year!!

Before talking about the mindset and goals for 2021, let's sit and look back into 2020!!

So, now stop scrolling and quickly grab a pen and paper and try to answer these questions...

Are you ready?

If yes, keep reading!

1) Let's start with a positive one. What are your happiest moments of 2020?

( It may be a small win but it would have brought smile in your face. What are they? Think about them)

2) What is the biggest lesson that you learnt in 2020? ( Something that you would never forget )

3) What are the goals that you had in 2020 and how many of them you managed to achieve it?

( Quick tip for achieving your goals in the coming year : Reward yourself with something that you like after completing each small goal. It motivates you to achieve the rest!)

4) Whose are those persons you are grateful for in your 2020? 

( Just send them a thank you or a small message expressing your gratitude. It will definitely make you happy when you do this. Try it out )

5) Finally, Write down how is this 2020 special for you?

( How is this year different from the other years in your life )


Did you write your answers for all these questions??

If not, go back and write it. 

If yes, how did you feel about them?

Is it helpful for you to make your mind for 2021?

Do let me know in the comments or you can also ping me on Instagram(@thesagittoblog).  I would love to hear them.


Thank you so much if you are reading this because you are one of those people to whom I am grateful for in this 2020!!


Let's meet in another post next year.

Until then, Bye bye

Happy New year!!

Cheers,

Baru


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Mental Health is Important

There is a saying that 'You are your first friend and enemy all through your life. There is so much life in that words. In every person, no matter how good he  is, has  a little demon residing in him which directs him towards evil thoughts.       Yeah!! It's tough time now. We are living a life far from the normal. Man is a social  animal. We  always like to get surrounded by people. We are used to it. But now, we are meant to be  alone. We  have to distance ourselves from others. But that doesn't mean that you should ignore everyone and live in isolation.   STAY DISTANCED BY PERSON BUT CONNECTED BY HEART.       In this quarantine life, we are all buried into our mobile phones/other gadgets. You may feel that it's the only way to connect to people now. But, it's equally important to take care of yourselves.  Self-care  is the need of the hour. Take time to embrace yourself. Your one word of appreciation to your mom/dad/any person for their work, puts a smile on thei

Who is my dearest??🤔

For the first person, It's his family. The second person said, 'It's her love' For the third person, It's his friends. And for the fourth, It's her pet. But if you ask me the question Who is my dearest? It's my phone:) If your family showered you with unconditional love and support, My phone is my family. If your mom lashes at you for hanging out with your friends, My phone is my best friend. As I got the greatest scoldings from my mom for hanging out with her. If your teacher helps you gain knowledge, She is my teacher. It's because of her I passed my exams. She was always there for me. She never let me feel alone. Some people feel depressed when they are far from their love. But I feel depressed when my phone is charging. When she comes back to me with full battery, I am the happiest person in the world. The day I brought her from the shop was the day she was born. Right from that day,I look after her with utmost care. I beautified her by p

CORONA(One word,One million emotions )

Humans Now: You are so cruel! You are killing us. Mother Earth: You got me a break from humans. You helped me to rejuvenate. Animals and Other creatures: We are helpless! You made us starve to death. Humans Later: You helped us to spend more time with our family. You helped us explore our inner talents. Corona to others: Survival of the fittest bro! So, even the Corona taught us that it depends on your perspective on how you witness the situation.If you are going to see its negative side and weep, you're gonna weep forever. Instead you take it in a positive way and utilize this time to nurture yourselves, the life after this quarantine gonna hit you different.  A big salute to all the doctors and health care workers.