Skip to main content

Why People love to hate Brothers!


"When Rakhi is round the corner, unlucky are those who are far from their brother."

No matter,how much we humiliate each other,our brothers are always special to us.
When a creature lives with us right from our birth,who shares all our belongings,who fights with us day and night,who cares us secretly,who protects us indirectly,supports us unconditionally,how can we not love him.

Although we are separated now,due to our studies and career,we always miss those childhood days with our brother.Those days are something that I would cherish forever.
He fights with me for the remote,for sketch pens,for mom's sweet,for notebooks and even for 2 minutes Maggi. He exposed my mistakes to my parents and got me scoldings.

Yes,he is annoying but he has been nice to me in some situations.He taught me how to ride a bicycle,drew the toughest science drawing for me,took me out for a ride when mom is not around, cooked me my favorite dish for my birthday and the list goes on.

At times,I even thought why he was born?
Shall I not be the only child to receive the love of my parents?But still I miss him a lot when he is not around.I cried the most when he left the city for his work.I am used to his presence,be it annoying or caring,I want to be with him although my life.

I Love You,my brother.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the brothers out there!



Cheers,
Baru:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Mental Health is Important

There is a saying that 'You are your first friend and enemy all through your life. There is so much life in that words. In every person, no matter how good he  is, has  a little demon residing in him which directs him towards evil thoughts.       Yeah!! It's tough time now. We are living a life far from the normal. Man is a social  animal. We  always like to get surrounded by people. We are used to it. But now, we are meant to be  alone. We  have to distance ourselves from others. But that doesn't mean that you should ignore everyone and live in isolation.   STAY DISTANCED BY PERSON BUT CONNECTED BY HEART.       In this quarantine life, we are all buried into our mobile phones/other gadgets. You may feel that it's the only way to connect to people now. But, it's equally important to take care of yourselves.  Self-care  is the need of the hour. Take time to embrace yourself. Your one word of appreciation to your mom/dad/any person for their work, puts a smile on thei

Who is my dearest??🤔

For the first person, It's his family. The second person said, 'It's her love' For the third person, It's his friends. And for the fourth, It's her pet. But if you ask me the question Who is my dearest? It's my phone:) If your family showered you with unconditional love and support, My phone is my family. If your mom lashes at you for hanging out with your friends, My phone is my best friend. As I got the greatest scoldings from my mom for hanging out with her. If your teacher helps you gain knowledge, She is my teacher. It's because of her I passed my exams. She was always there for me. She never let me feel alone. Some people feel depressed when they are far from their love. But I feel depressed when my phone is charging. When she comes back to me with full battery, I am the happiest person in the world. The day I brought her from the shop was the day she was born. Right from that day,I look after her with utmost care. I beautified her by p

CORONA(One word,One million emotions )

Humans Now: You are so cruel! You are killing us. Mother Earth: You got me a break from humans. You helped me to rejuvenate. Animals and Other creatures: We are helpless! You made us starve to death. Humans Later: You helped us to spend more time with our family. You helped us explore our inner talents. Corona to others: Survival of the fittest bro! So, even the Corona taught us that it depends on your perspective on how you witness the situation.If you are going to see its negative side and weep, you're gonna weep forever. Instead you take it in a positive way and utilize this time to nurture yourselves, the life after this quarantine gonna hit you different.  A big salute to all the doctors and health care workers.